The In-Service Training Trust (ISTT) is a TEVETA a registered (No. A243) training institution established in 1993. ISTT provides market driven in-service training programmes to support the agricultural, environmental, eco-tourism, social, small business and industrial sectors.
ISTT is full autonomous self-financing Trust registered under the Land (Perpetual Succession) Act Cap 288 of the Laws of Zambia.
In-Service Training Institute
The ISTT ensures that “Communities in sub Saharan- Africa are creating wealth and determining their own development in a sustainable manner”.
As a dynamic and market driven institution, the ISTT will provide quality capacity building programmes to its clientele engaged in sustainable development, through the application of innovative and participatory life long learning approaches.
The above outlined vision and mission reflect the core values of the Trust which are:
- Committed to customer satisfaction through continued consultation and feedback and improvement of service delivery.
- Committed to professional/personal integrity to our clients and other stakeholders,
- Committed to social responsibility through the provision of affordable services and providing support to noble causes where possible.
- Committed to the promotion of a healthy society through the development of an HIV/AIDS management policy at the place of work and integration of HIV/AIDS in its training programmes
- Committed to the promotion of gender equity by being an equal opportunity employer and believer in the participation of both men and women in development.
- Committed to develop and manage team spirit among staff in order to promote high standards of work ethics for enhanced service delivery to clients.